Hi everyone. Here are a few photos of me as the Easter Bunny. We had a nice visit with Aunt Rachelle yesterday and I wore my Anne Geddes ensemble for the first time. Bates and I are already fast friends! I told him to stay put until Mommy and Daddy are ready for his arrival.We attempted to take some pictures of me in my Easter dress, but it was very bright out and I was very squinty. If you look closely you can see Lily over Jamie's shoulder with a paw sticking though the fence.
Katie had a big giggle this afternoon (her most significant laugh to date) - of course she was laughing at something funny Dad did. She also rolled over for the first time today. I put her on her tummy on a blanket in front of the TV and she held her head up and then rolled onto her back to get a better view of the hockey game. Her Canadian half is shining through!



No comments:
Post a Comment