Sunday, June 06, 2004

Green Beans

Guess what?!?! I ate my first real food yesterday- green beans. I really liked them. They made my boring old cereal taste pretty plain.

Dad is still working on his science experiment-- when white stuff goes in green stuff comes out . . . so what happens when green goes in?

This photo is from Memorial Day, so I pulled out my patriotic shirt and tried out my new baby Keds sneakers. The second is from yesterday. Jen & Billy, this is the "Spit Happens" shirt that Elissa and Thad gave us (Jamie dressed her).

Aside from trying to be fashionable, I am rolling over like crazy. This seemed cool to Mom & Dad last weekend, but now that I do it in my crib they have to keep rescuing me when I get on my stomach and can't get turned back.

No comments: