We're back! What an adventure I had! PEI was terrific. I received 4,327 kisses while I was there and loved every minute of it. While I was away my hair got longer, I got bigger and I am definitely on the verge of crawling-- right now I get up on all fours and rock back and forth.
There were many great highlights of the trip, and I am working on my Ofoto album, but for the time being I am including a photo of me enjoying the beach and one of me celebrating Canada Day.
We had a LONG journey home-- a nine hour delay in Toronto (most if it spent in dinky terminal E if anyone is familiar). I was a trooper, though. The airport staff said I was the "star of the show" because I was so good and didn't cry once the whole time we were waiting. Mom and Dad didn't cry either. We finally arrived home just before 1 a.m. Obviously we missed the traditional Fourth of July celebration, but we were able to see about 300 different fireworks shows from the air as we flew over Cleveland and on south-- it was very neat.
Jamma, Grampie & Grammy Pammy, thanks for everything! David, Rachelle, Bates, Suzie and Shane, I had fun seeing you. Hello to James when he arrives home today. Fellow Americans, I miss you and am looking forward to a visit soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment