Hi everyone. It's hard to sit still long enough to even type this, but I am willing to try. I am a busy little girl these days. This week I figured out how to sit up from laying down, so now when Mom & Dad come to get me up in the morning they might find me sitting up playing in my crib! I am crawling all over the place and especially like to chase after Lily. You can see I am trying to touch Lily's paw in the second picture. In the third picture I somehow sat up and ended up halfway under my crib. We've been outside a lot this week enjoying my new jogging stroller (not that anyone has been jogging behind it!) but its nice to go through the grass at the park.
I had a babysitter last night while Mom & Dad when out for their anniversary (#6!) and next weekend I am off to Indianapolis to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa Dolak's 35th wedding anniversary!


No comments:
Post a Comment