Monday, December 06, 2004

A Little Under the Weather

Hi everyone. I have been a little sick the last few days, so I wasn't able to send my usual Sunday report. Mom & Dad thought I was better this morning and then when we were on Step 6 of the 7 steps of our morning routine, I puked all over Mom. Unfortunately, we were both already dressed for the day. Aside from the puking this morning, I have been pretty close to my normal, energetic self and I have developed an addiction to grape pedialyte.

Mom stayed home with me this morning and Daddy came home at lunch. Aside from playing with my socks, I also wedged my bum into my hippo walking toy and kind of got stuck. I tried to play it cool by looking nonchalant and patting my knees with my hands, but I think Mom was on to me! Hopefully I can go back to school tomorrow.

No comments: