Monday, February 21, 2005

More From Yesterday

Sorry for my brief message yesterday. Our computer was having a spyware problem and all these windows kept popping up while I typed. It took forever just to send that brief message, but we wanted to at least get the photos out. (I am very knowledgeable about computers for my age-- don't you think?)

Well, I am 14 months old today. This means I am getting more clever every day and Mom & Dad are really having to work to outsmart me now. I like to climb into the basket of blankets to hoist myself up on top of one of the Rubbermaid tubs that we use to contain me in the living room/play area. And I don't just like to get out-- I like to stand on top of it! (I think we got this on video, which we'll send soon).

We went out to dinner for Dad's birthday last night and I was very well behaved. It was an Italian restaurant with an open kitchen and I just watched and watched what was going on in there-- especially the big flames on the grill. We will do cake and presents tomorrow on Dad's official birthday.

We leave Friday evening for Chicago for Mom's friend's wedding. This will be my longest drive to date, the first time I stay in a hotel and the first time I meet some of Mom's ND friends.

No comments: