Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Easter Egg Hunt Continues

Hi everyone. We enjoyed our first full week back to normal with all of us home. I went to the doctor for my 15 month check-up on Wednesday. I weigh around 24 lbs (give or take a pound since I wiggled the whole time) and am 31 inches tall. This is around 65-75 percentile, but my head remains at 95 percentile!

Yesterday we went shopping in Cincinnati and had lunch at PF Chang's. You can see my Chinese heritage came out when we were eating there!

I am still obsessed with my Easter eggs. Several times this week I have gone to the door with my Easter basket-- I am sure there must be more eggs out there in the yard. Today we went out in the sunshine (but only high 50's in temp) and played Easter egg hunt again. Then later we walked over to the park across the street to play. I liked the slides the best, but played on the swings and climbed around, too.

I have been saying "uh-oh" a lot the last few days and seem to be understanding more and more. Today I was ready for a snack so I just marched up to my high chair and tried to climb in. Mom & Dad say I just keep getting funnier!

No comments: