Sunday, May 22, 2005

Miss Chatterbox

Hope everyone had a good week. I continue to amuse Mom & Dad with my sign language. Here I am doing the signs for quiet and sleepy. Isn't Mommy doing a good job with her sign language, too?

I have been saying more words this week. And I even said my first sentence when we left the house one morning-- "Bye, Dog." The other new words this week are ball and bubble. Mom was blowing bubbles for me in the yard yesterday and then put them
away. A little while later I said "Bubble?" and started looking for them in the bag. I also am working on saying "apple" when I see it in my word book.

Yesterday we had great weather and played outside a lot. Then it was my turn to pick the restaurant for dinner so I selected Red Robin because I love their french fries. You can see I am way too cool in my sunglasses!

No comments: