I really like all the sweets associated with Valentines Day! We had big yummy heart cupcakes that Mom surprised us with on Valetnine's Eve and then when I woke up Valentine's morning I got a present of candy hearts that came in a tube with a balloon on top. I loved it and waved it around like a magic wand. I did my Wiggles-themed valentines for all my classmates and came home with a bag full of Valentines. Mom helped me open them all and we read who each one was from and went through the stack a few times. Today when we went through them I remembered who gave me which one. I would pull out the card and say Aubrey or Colin and I was right about 90% of the cards. Mom & Dad think that I either have a good memory or maybe I can secretly read?That night Dad and I surprised Mom with roses and I got to carry them in and give them to her and say "Happy Mommy." The other fun thing that happened that day was that I got my very own pillow. I was so excited about my "pinkt" (how I say pink) toddler pillow that I asked to go to sleep.
This weekend Mommy is going to Detroit to visit her friends Sarah and Kristin, so Daddy will help me with the next report.



No comments:
Post a Comment