The weekend went by very quickly. We went to gymboree class yesterday. I moved up to the next class because I got too antsy with some of the "babyish" things and wanted to be more active. After watching some of the big kids who could walk I stood for about 15 seconds on my own (but not walking yet).
Last night I had a babysitter so Mom and Dad could go out to dinner and a movie. And then today Mommy volunteered at a pumpkin festival for charity. I was supposed to go too, but it was too cold and windy so I stayed with Dad to help him get ready for his first day at work. I go back to school full-time this week. Mommy leaves Thursday night for a weekend in Chicago with her Notre Dame friends, so Dad and I will resume Daddy Daycare next weekend!
Sunday, October 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment