Sunday, October 03, 2004

Gym Class

Let's see. What do I have to report this week? I waved for the first time one morning this week. I also am getting good at eating Cheerios. I used to just dump them on the floor or on my lap, but now I really eat them.

I started gym classes on Saturday and had a wonderful time climbing and singing and playing. I was a little frustrated with the parts where we were supposed to lay on our backs while our parents sang to us. I kept trying to flip over and crawl away. Either I wanted to get to the playing part or maybe it was Mom & Dad's singing! I loved it when we played with the parachute. Except for when the parents were making it spin around and I accidentally sat on another girl's head!

Besides class, I am busy chasing Lily and pulling myself up on everything. I have also been having a terrific time playing in the bathtub. Mom is usually soaked by the time I am done banging my cups around.

No comments: