Hi everyone. My first week of Toddler School was a lot of fun. My teachers say that I am doing great. I am a little shy in the morning, so Mom stays with me for a few extra minutes while I get settled in. The first picture is of my first day. Once the teacher gave me a bucket to put stuff in and take it out, I was happy as a clam. The second picture is of me about to walk in the door to my class (this was taken on day two- I wasn't in the mood for photos day one).I am drinking all of my milk out of a cup, which is very convenient for Mom & Dad and I love it. Picture number 3 is of us on the way to the farmer/craft market downtown. I ate a lot of bread samples while we were there and when we left, this jacket was absolutely covered with crumbs. We had a family dinner date last night and I ate some hamburger and french fries like a big kid.
Today we just played and played. I had every toy I own out at some point! Mom let me play on her exercise step and I decided to stand on it and when I did I put my arms up as if I were an Olympic gymnast (and no, I did not cry, Grampy). Mom said "ta-da" and now I keep putting my arms up and saying "da!" "da!"



No comments:
Post a Comment