Hi guys. Katie here. I had a very tiring week getting ready to move up to the one-year-old class at school. I spent this week visiting their class a bunch and I start full time tomorow. I will be eating my lunch and snacks at a tiny table and chair (instead of in the high chair) and there are lots of new toys to play with. We went to Gymboree class yesterday morning and Dad encouraged me to play basketball and I loved hanging on the rim. (I think I was supposed to be doing something in this week's rocking theme, but this was way more fun).
We had a fun day today- waffles for breakfast, lots of playing, a trip to the mall and more playing. I like handing things to people and having them hand them back to me. I even try to hand my toys to Lily, but she doesn't get it (speaking of Lily, look at her tongue in the third photo!) This week I am obsessed with my board books. I like to carry them around and turn the pages. Even as I am falling asleep I still like to have a book in my hand.


No comments:
Post a Comment