Sunday, July 24, 2005

Hot, hot, hot


Another hot weekend so we tried to entertain ourselves inside. Today I had my 18-month photo taken. I am actually 19 months old now, but every week I have had a scratch or a bump or a bruise on my face, so we kept postponing. Mom said the sure sign of my "tom boy" tendency was when I ripped the bow out of my hair and grabbed a football at the picture place today. Daddy's little girl!


I have also been busy dancing this week. I like for Mom to get out her aerobic step so I have a good stage to perform on. My moves are pretty funny. Our current favorite is my ride the pony move, but Mr. Stick Man and the chicken (complete with a "bock bock" sound) are pretty cool, too.

Mom & Dad have added another chore to my list. Now I have to help sweep the floor in addition to feeding Lily and putting my clothes in the hamper. I am still waiting for some allowance!

Grandma and Grandpa Dolak come this week for a visit. Dad and Grandpa are going to watch a golf tournament and Grandma is going to babysit me for two days. Hope she's resting up . . .

No comments: