We're back home. I have lots of stories and photos to share from my trip, but I will have to upload them later. I was so busy vacatioining I didn't have time to blog from PEI! We had a bit of an adventure while traveling today with an "emergency landing." One of the flaps on the plane's wing wouldn't work, so they announced we were making a standard, everyday, ordinary flapless landing. Nothing to worry about. Do it all the time. Oh, and don't be alarmed by the emergency crews standing by on the runway. . .
All was fine, but the flight attendant told Mom and Dad that the landing would be a little faster than usual so I had to be held extra tight. I freaked out about this and pretty much screamed through the whole landing. We were in Row 1, so the flight attendant got to observe my episode and at one point quickly unbuckled and gave me an emergency granola bar (if Meg and Sarah are reading this they know that Mommy would have liked to trade this for another snack item). This interested me for about 60 seconds and then I resumed screaming, turning bright red and arching my back with all of my might. Dad says I am strong.
Aside from this adventure I was a great traveler and made lots of friends. On the second flight I had my own seat and I got to goof around and climb up and down. Then after we took off I quickly fell asleep. Thanks to everyone in PEI for a great visit. I miss you all already.

No comments:
Post a Comment