Just a quick update. I went pee pee on my new Sesame Street potty seat tonight. Usually Mom puts me on the potty, I sit there and look around and then two minutes later Mom puts me in the bath and I stand there and pee in the tub. Tonight the same sequence of events occurred, but she caught me in the act and got me on the potty. I got to celebrate by pulling a bunch of toilet paper, which I love to do!
Friday, August 12, 2005
Potty Time!
Just a quick update. I went pee pee on my new Sesame Street potty seat tonight. Usually Mom puts me on the potty, I sit there and look around and then two minutes later Mom puts me in the bath and I stand there and pee in the tub. Tonight the same sequence of events occurred, but she caught me in the act and got me on the potty. I got to celebrate by pulling a bunch of toilet paper, which I love to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment