Friday was my last day in the Ones Room. Dad likes to say I got "called up" (like in hockey). Here I am with my teacher Ms. Dottie and friend Cole (not my boyfriend). The teachers say I am ready for Twos and I do great in the room and like all the new toys. Our only concern is that they do not use bibs at lunchtime. Boy, is my wardrobe going to take a beating . . .Daddy was away this weekend, so Mommy and I did girl stuff, like buy shoes. Before he left I watched some cartoons with him and as soon as he got home Sunday afternoon I told him to "sit" and assumed the same position to watch football with him.
I am saying more words this week and even some small sentences like "I sit." I like to sing "Rockabye Baby." I sing "Rock, rock, rock" and swing my arms side to side. Mommy sings it to me at night and when she's done I say "Yeah" and clap and then say "More?" Mom doesn't get many requests for more of her singing, so she gladly sings it again and again.My hair is now long enough for some funny little pig tails. I don't sit still long, so this is about as good as it gets!
Grandma and Grandpa (Boppy & Poppy) come to visit this weekend. Can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment