Yesterday I went to Gym class in the morning and Mommy got to see me in action. She was impressed with how quickly I could get around! Then we went to a wedding that was about an hour away. Mom & Dad had hoped I would sleep in the car, but that did not happen and then we got lost in this small town and walked into the church 1 minute before the wedding started. Once the ceremony began I was quite vocal and sitting in an echoey part of the church. Everything I did and said sounded very loud to Mom and Dad! Dad's favorite moment was when he and I were out in the vestibule and I saw a poster about a Notre Dame weekend trip and I pointed and said "Football."
Today we planned to go get pumpkins but the weather wasn't very nice. We went to this little farm by our old apartment and ended up looking at their sheep and goats, but decided to buy our pumpkins next weekend. Hope we get them before Hallowen!
In other news, I told Daddy I wanted to go "pee pee" today and when he put me on the potty I went! That was a big deal. We work on it at school (and I get a chocolate chip when I try), but now that I seem to be understanding it we're going to really start working on it at home, too.




No comments:
Post a Comment