Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Visit with Jamma

I had a terrific visit with Jamma, while Mommy & Daddy were away at a wedding in Connecticut and then off to New York for two days. We played outside a lot and took tons of walks. I think we were at the playground every day while she was here.

Boppy, you will be happy to know that I wouldn't call her anything either! When she would ask if her name was "Jamma" I would shake my head and laugh saying "Noooooo!"

On Saturday we went to a Gymboree class and I didn't stand still for a minute. I haven't been to gym class since last winter so it was a huge difference for me. Last time I was just learning to walk and now I run everywhere! I loved the trampoline and it was circle day so we had hoops and rings to play with. And I think I did some sort of leg lift exercise!

Later that day Great Uncle JJ and Great Aunt SuSu came for an overnight visit. It was great to see them.

The only bad part of my visit was when Jamma took me for my flu shot. She said Mommy scheduled this on purpose so she was the mean one! To counteract that she took me out for an ice cream! And the photographic evidence indicates that I may have had an ice cream cone and a sundae?

I talked to Mommy and Daddy several times a day while they were gone and said a lot of "Hi!" "Hi!" "Hi!" I missed them, but I loved having Jamma here. We miss you, Jamma.




No comments: