Sunday, November 13, 2005

More Fall

Hi! We had a pretty calm weekend, but kept busy. Mom took Friday afternoon off to do some shopping in preparation for my birthday party, which is going to be Thanksgiving weekend at Boppy and Poppy's house. Then she picked me up early from school and we played on the deck. In this photo I am telling her to sit next to me.

Yesterday we did some of our usual Saturday stuff. I went to the grocery store with Mom and at Dad's suggestion we tried one of the "car" carts, so I could play driver. Mom quickly discovered that they carts are twice the size with half the steering control. We kept getting stuck on the shelves and then I would knock a bunch of cans into our cart while Mom was trying to get us unstuck. It was pretty funny!

Last night we had a new babysitter- one of my teachers from school. I was so excited to see her that I did a dance when she came in. Mom and Dad went out for dinner and a movie.

Today we got up and went out to a state park, but the weather wasn't nice enough to go for a walk in the woods and we were cold so we decided to go to our favorite ice cream place out there and have one last ice cream cone- thankfully they were still serving pumpkin ice cream. I love that stuff . . . and Mommy does, too!
Later today we played in the leaves and took a little walk. I was Daddy's girl most of the day. I watched some football and we looked at pictures on the computer together. My "I love yous" have evolved into "I you." Jen and Billy, please don't think I am cheering for your college team! Also, when I want to know where Mommy is, I say "Mommy, are you?" as I walk around the house.

I'll write more soon. Until then: "I you!"


No comments: