Sunday, November 20, 2005

No Winter Yet

It got really cold here last week, but fall weather was back for the weekend. We did the usual stuff. Saturday I went to the grocery with Dad and scored popcorn chicken at the deli and a powdered sugar donut at the bakery, in addition to the stickers I get at the checkout. In the afternoon we watched football and then went out for a family dinner.

I am really interested in drinking out of a big kid cup and/or bottle of water. In fact, this is just about the only way I will drink water, otherwise I plead for "juice . .. more juice . . . apple juice"

This afternoon I had a long nap and then we played outside with Lily. Sometimes I am jealous of her when she sits next to Mom or Dad, but I like giving her treats and watching her run and play.

We're busy getting ready for Thanksgiving! I can't wait for turkey and pumpkin pie.


No comments: