Can you see I was busy at school this week? I love to play with "mark marks" (markers), but at home mine are special invisible markers that only color on special paper. The ones at school are a little different! We had a busy weekend getting our house ready to go on the market, wo we've been cleaning and tidying and stashing away clutter. The house looks great, but I don't like it when things move out of their right places.
This week I have fallen in love with Tim Bits donut holes from Tim Hortons. Daddy and I ran an errand to the hardware store the other night and we stopped and bought five of them. Two were supposed to be for me, two for Mommy and one for Daddy. I ate my two in the car, but when I got home, I was so excited that I ate one of Mommy's, too. Then yesterday Daddy and I picked up Lily from the groomer and I said "Lily pretty. Lily wants Tim Bits." And since Daddy loves to make me (oh, I mean Lily)happy, I got more Tim Bits. And in a repeat of the previous excursion, Mommy only got one.
In addition to Happy Birthday, which continues to be sung to everyone and everything (our Realtor, Curious George, Curious George's mouth, Curious George's red mouth, Katie's wall, etc.) I started singing "Baa Baa Black Sheep" and I can sing a lot of the words. I especially like the "yes sir, yes sir" part. I also counted to eleven this week. Sometimes I get stuck on two three, two three (and on and on), but if I get past three I can count to eleven with little prompting.



No comments:
Post a Comment