Sunday, April 16, 2006

Last Week

Well Mom returned home Monday night, but the chaos continued. My Great Uncle Jim passed away so we drove up to South Bend for the services. I was sick with a fever and a cold during that time, but glad I went. It was nice to see the family and I even got to see GG (Great Grandma).

On Thursday night after school we went to our new house. This was my first time to see it. I was very excited about the swingset and pretty much just wanted to go outside and play. We met one of the neighbors and they have a four-year-old girl who I played with for a little bit. We took dinner with us and had a picnic on the kitchen floor. Mom & Dad thought this would be fun for me, but I asked "where's the table?" I think it's silly that we have two houses right now, but seem to be understanding that we're moving.

No comments: