Hi! Here I am at my swimming lessons. Don't I look like I am having fun? I say that my favorite part is the toys, but I also love to blow bubbles, jump in and do back float.I have been in my new room for over a week now, and now that the novelty has worn off, I am not quite so happy about it all. I get up a lot and get into whatever I can find in my room. A few times I have gotten up, put my Crocs on and gone back to bed. On Saturday during my nap all was quiet and then I yelled down to Mom. When she came up, I had applied Neosporin all over myself. My face was glistening and I proudly declared "I do medicine, Mama." I also have emptied my kleenex box, moved every book on my book shelf into my bed, danced on my picture frames and rearranged my shoes. My room might have to remain a little spartan for awhile . . .
Poppy and Grandma Boppy were here on Sunday and Monday. They got the nursery (my old room) painted yellow for Baby Purple. Mom feels much better now that that is done. Purple's room is going to be a little like my old nursery, but with more pink accents. We will spend this weekend getting some things ready for her. I am mostly excited about my new baby sister, but I am sure it will be a big adjustment. Mom has 3 weeks until her due date, so we'll keep you posted!

No comments:
Post a Comment