We had a good weekend and got caught up on some house stuff. I helped Mom do a little gardening one morning. We also spent some time taking down our old swingset that came with the house. Mom thought it was getting too rusty, and Dad wasn't too excited about the project until he was able to get the sledgehammer out and then he got very enthusiastic-- finally his kind of home "improvement" project!
Saturday we had a sitter and Mom and Dad went out with some friends. On Sunday once everyone was up we went to a new park. It turned out to be a huge hit for everyone. There were some little tunnels that were great for Caroline to play in. And if she wasn't moving fast enough, I could just climb right over her! Late Sunday afternoon we went to a hot air balloon festival. Unfortunately there weren't any balloons at the time we were there, but we did get to see some sky divers, which was very cool (no photos of this). I was very excited and I wanted to go touch them after they landed. Do to the timing of my nap, we didn't have much time to spend there. We had to race home to have dinner within the normal time range and we had a very messy pasta dish. Caroline got a noodle stuck in her hair and Dad and I thought it was hilarious!

No comments:
Post a Comment