Friday we had Old MacDonalds for dinner. I had a wrap and Caroline had a happy meal. Saturday we got up and went to the market for breakfast. I had my dream meal- peanut butter and fluff sandwich, potato chips, fruit snacks and a juice box for just $3. What a deal! Caroline loved the free samples, especially the cookies. After nap time we went and watched the Notre Dame football debacle at my friend Caitlyn's house. I was a good girl there. Like Notre Dame's defense, I didn't hit anyone. As you can see, I was tired from my busy day. I fell asleep on the couch while Dad was putting Caroline to bed.
Sunday we went to the grocery store and we behaved. No more foot fights like the ones that caused Caroline to get upset last week. She just isn't very good at them or it could be that I had shoes on and she didn't. Dad had an easier time getting the list right as Caroline was not upset. We then had a nap and went to a festival at the school where Dad coaches the "hockey boys." I even saw one of my boys. I got to go on three rides all by myself- the elephant ride, the car and the jungle. I had a blast. Caroline was not tall enough to go on any rides. We then ate dinner there- I had a corndog and Caroline had a sausage and fries.
Monday we went to a parade. First we had to get our donuts from Tim Hortons. We shared a box of ten, but Caroline and I each got our own box to hold them. Man, can Caroline eat timbits! She inhaled her 3 so I shared and gave her another one of mine. When we got to the parade I was upset that I couldn't see until Dad said the parade hadn't started. The parade was fun. I loved the bands and the cheerleaders. The parade stopped as someone got their foot run over, but they were okay and the parade restarted.
After lunch Mommy got home and I was so excited to see her. I really wanted to take her back to the festival for more rides so after my nap (or lack of one), we headed off. I took Mom on the elephant and got to drive my car again. I attacked the jungle again and went on a big slide. We then picked up their famous chicken dinners and headed home. I didn't feel like eating dinner and had a huge meltdown afterwards when I wasn't allowed a treat. I was "SO HUNGRY" and I had to have some yogos to fill me up. Mommy cut me some slack since it takes a lot of energy to look after Dad and Caroline.
That's it for now. Peace out.
Katie (with help from Daddy)

No comments:
Post a Comment