Friday I had my four-year-old check-up with the pediatrician and I am doing just fine. I am over 41 inches tall and weigh 38 pounds-- both are in the 75th percentile. This was also the first time I had my eyes and ears tested and I enjoyed playing the "games."
Caroline also went out for a spin around the ice in my old skates. They are way too big for her, but Dad thought she had good balance and she seemed to enjoy it. She did NOT want to take those skates off! We watched the zamboni for a bit and then returned home for some hot chocolate. Dad and I were more into the marshmallows than the hot chocolate, but it still warmed us up!

1 comment:
Hi Everyone,
Looks and sounds as though you had a wonderful Christmas. Brad and his family are still in Japan, therefore ours was very quiet. We keep Barry in our prayers daily. If there is anything that we can do for anyone, please do not hesitate to contact us. Happy New Year! Thanks for maitaining such a wonderful 'blog'. I very much enjoy following the growth of your children. Technology is amazing.
Take care. Love Joanne
Post a Comment