Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wild Indians

This week Katie helped me get out our Thanksgiving decorations and the girls have been enjoying doing seasonal things at school. Katie was especially fond of her Indian headress and beaded necklace.

This is a remarkably short post for us- and only a few photos. We've been just as busy as always, but I guess the cold winter has us doing less photogenic activities (although I am sure you would love to see photos of Jamie and me snoozing on the couch while watching college football). Speaking of which, the conclusion of the Notre Dame-Navy game had us wide awake! We could not believe that the game ended up being that close after it appeared that ND had the game won.

Sunday, we saw our first snowflakes of the year as we headed to church and the girls were excited about that. The snow didn't stick yet, so we'll have to wait a bit longer to get the snowsuits out!

Sunday afternoon, Jamie and I went to the Cincinnati Bengals football game and were happy to enjoy the game from my company's suite since it was very chilly. We had fun and were happy they didn't lose, although a tie in the NFL is unusual.
Sunday night we ate up the upside down mandarin orange and cranberry gingerbread cake that Katie and I baked together. We even got out our whip cream maker, which was a big hit with the girls!

It will be another busy week, as both Jamie and I have had all kinds of extra meetings, bith early and late. We're glad to be employed, though!

P.S. I just realized that I never explained the second photo- Caroline was chasing me around wearing dish gloves and pretending to be a monster. This was almost as entertaining as when Jamie went to get her up from her nap on Satuday and she yelled "Boo!"

No comments: