Sunday, December 18, 2005

Guess Who I Met?

Santa Claus! I was excited to see him, but then when it was my turn to sit with him I wasn't so sure about it, so Dad sat down with me at first. After I got off his lap I was really excited about waving bye-bye and looking at him through the window. I got a free cookie afterwards so all in all it was a good time!

Jamma arrived yesterday and we've been having a terrific visit. We celebrated Christmas together tonight and opened gifts and Daddy cooked us a nice dinner. You can see from the pictures that Lily helped open the gifts, too! Jamma gave me my first doll ever and I was so excited. I kept shouting "My baby!" And then after we got it out of the box, I took it over in the corner and played with it by myself and ignored everything else. Once baby was ready for a nap I enjoyed opening my other gifts from Jamma, Suzie and Cousin Bates. Thanks everyone!

We're busy getting ready for Christmas here. I hope to bake some cookies this week. Oh, and one other little thing occurs in a few days . . . I turn TWO! I plan to have a celebration on Wednesday with Mom & Dad and Jamma. I will have another cake and everything!





No comments: