Wednesday, December 21, 2005

TWO!

Today was my second birthday and I have been busy telling everyone that I am two. When I show two on my fingers I can't get my pointer and middle fingers up together, so I do my thumb and pointer finger. Uncle Glenn says this is the European way of counting, so I am "worldly."

Jamma let me help make my birthday cake today. Doesn't it look like I am doing a good job? I had a great day and then when Mom & Dad got home from work we had one of my favorite dinners- lasagna. Unfortunately, I did not have a good nap today, so the clock was ticking on the birthday festivities. We had some cake and ice cream. I really love ice cream! And then we opened some cards and presents.

After my bath we measured how tall I have gotten on my growth chart-- and we measured Jamma, too!





No comments: