Sunday, December 11, 2005

Snow Girl

We got some snow this week and today I got a chance to go play in it. We weren't really prepared with clothes to play in the snow yet, so we tried on last year's snow gear. The snow pants were capri length on me, but by the time we tried them on I was anxious to get outside, so we made an attempt. It took about ten minutes to bundle me up and then once we got out side I got snow up my sleeve and in my sock, and Mom and Dad called it quits after about two minutes.

Instead we all went shopping for some snow pants and boots for me. And while we were out, I found a fabulous bath robe. We've been looking for one because after my bath I don't like to wear my hooded towel and I stand there naked and shivering while I brush my teeth. The robe we found was a kids extra small. I think I will be able to wear it for the next few years since it reaches my toes. Once we got home I had to wear it around the house like a little diva.

This weekend I also got my own Christmas tree for my room. I was really excited to hang my ornaments on it. I also have been working on giving Daddy backrubs, but sometimes I just give him back hugs. Poppy, you can help train me at Christmas!

I had a fever on Thursday and left school early. That night I watched Charlie Brown's Christmas with Mom for the first time (and have watched it five more times since). I like "Noopy." Of course, he doesn't bark as much as Lily, so he's very likeable. By Friday I was feeling better and was able to go to school for pajama party day. Jamma comes to visit on Friday! I can't wait. I bet I will show her my "buddy" which is my word for belly.



No comments: