Well despite our best efforts, my cold spread to Caroline. Monday she woke up stuffy and had a little cough and it got worse throughout the week. On Thursday she had a low fever, so Mom called the doctor and the doctor said "no more monkeys jumping on the bed!" Okay, she didn't really say that, but I like to say that! Anyway, Caroline went in and they did some tests and her temperature rose a little more and in the end we found out she had an ear infection, which we think we caught early and she was positive for RSV, a respiratory virus. She still has a cough, but is doing much better now.Thankfully Jamma arrived late Friday night so we've had lots of extra help, plus her medical expertise. It was almost midnight when she got here, so she had to wait to hold Caroline until 9 a.m. the next morning. We've included some photos of her meeting Caroline. You can see she's busy checking Jamma out!
After that Mom, Jamma and I went to the Y and some of us played and some of us "eppercised."We've taken Jamma to some of my favorite places: the library and the grocery store. And of course the park. I love it because Jamma is the only one who thinks it's warm enough to go to the park!
On Sunday we decorated our pumpkins. We carved the first one. I helped pull out the seeds, which are very cold and yucky. Mom and I drew the face together. The second pumpkin we painted, which I enjoyed a lot. Dad cooked the pumpkin seeds and I loved them and really wanted to eat them instead of the dinner.Today Mom went to work for half a day and will work a few more half days this week, before retruning to work full-time on November 1. I will be at school as usual. Jamma has been very busy at home taking care of Caroline. She'd get on the blog and say hello, but Mommy is making her mop the floor and do laundry, so maybe another time!
We're anxiously awaiting the arrival of my cousin in Indiana. She's due to arrive October 27. I hope we're all better so we can meet her soon.







No comments:
Post a Comment