Caroline made her first trip to my school last week. They invited her to picture day since she would be starting soon. Here I am all dressed up for my picture. I helped pick Caroline's outfit, too, so we both had pleated skirts on.Mom and Jamma brought Caroline to school mid-morning and I was excited to see them and to show Jamma around. After the pictures, Caroline went to her room and visited her class for the first time.
On Friday, Mom left on an airplane to go to Omaha, Nebraska for a college friend's wedding. I told the neighbor she went to Oklahoma, Alaska. Since Daddy was still home and Jamma was with us I didn't really get upset that Mom was leaving. I was more like "oh, you're going on an airplane? And what's this about Jamma taking me swimming?!?!?" We actually went swimming on both Saturday and Sunday, so I was very happy about that. We had a great visit with Jamma and Mom and Dad had a nice break to get some things done (like clean the garage and sleep!) Mom had a great time at the wedding and enjoyed seeing her friends. And let me give those friends a shout out because many are regular blog readers!
A few other funny stories: last week as Mom was putting me to bed, I put a white pair of socks on my hands and said "these are my glubs (gloves)" and I proceeded to act like my daycare teachers walking around clapping and saying "Who's poopy? Let me check your diapers" Jamma witnessed this and she and Mom tried not to crack up. Dad overheard something funny on the way to school. I had two stuffed animals and apparently bunny hit bear and he received a time out. Dad heard me say, "We don't hit. You need to sit in the door and think about what you did. Okay, now kiss and make up!"
On Monday, Mom and Caroline took Jamma to the airport and went to the pediatrician. Caroline is now better with clear lungs and ears! Later that morning Caroline officially started school and spent a half day in the baby room. I was so excited that she was there! Here is a picture of her with her main caretaker, Miss Candy.



No comments:
Post a Comment