The highlight of the evening for all of us was when Caroline was cracking up at Daddy and me raising our arms and yelling "Go Irish!" She just laughed and laughed. We got it on video and will try to forward it soon.
It was a busy week back at work/school for us. Saturday we got back to our normal routines: YMCA, haircut for me, grocery store. Both Caroline and I managed to sleep in a little later (me 7:15 and Caroline 9 a.m.). Today we went to Daddy's hockey game. I like seeing "his boys" skate and want to know all of their names, what they are doing (and why) and what they are saying to each other. During the game I was yelling to Daddy on the bench (Hi Dad!!!!!) He thought it was funny. Caroline enjoyed the game too and seemed to be watching quite a bit. What can I say, it must be in our blood.

No comments:
Post a Comment