Sunday, January 21, 2007

We Survived

Dad did a terrific job this week while Mom was out of town for work. We had lots of laughs and one night Caroline and I went to hockey practice with Dad. One of the boys took me out on the ice to skate with my hockey stick!

Mommy missed us a lot and when she was back home and we were cuddling before bed on Friday night I told her that we are sweetie pies . . . and crazy ladies.

Caroline performed another first this weekend-- sitting up. She can sit for several seconds, but you need to be on standby because she will topple over.

We finally got some snow this weekend and I was very excited to see the white roofs from my window. And speaking of windows, my new favorite activity is washing the windows. Mom is just disappointed that she can't give me real window cleaner!

This afternoon we ventured out for some play time in the snow. It is a lot of work to get bundled up! As soon as Mom, Dad and I got all dressed in our winter clothes, Caroline woke up from her nap, so Mom went back in and bundled her up, too. Once she was ready I was about done playing! Snow up your glove ruins the fun, don't you think?

After the outdoor time we went inside to warm up with some cocoa and I helped Mom do some cooking. We made a yummy dessert with apples. After that Dad tried to come up with a variety of activities that allowed him to play with us and watch football. Congratulations to Uncle Buddy and his Colts!








No comments: