Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring?

We survived the week with Mom being gone to Las Vegas for work and Dad did a great job managing it all . . . and he actually got more sleep than Mommy did, despite a few night wakings by me. While Mom was gone I learned to say "Viva Las Vegas" which is a handy thing to know in preschool!

Mom got home around midnight Friday night and after a quick visit with us all at 6 a.m., went back to bed for some more sleep time. We all went to a friend's first birthday party and I had a great time playing with my friend Caitlyn and a lot of other kids. I played princess, smooshed purple cupcakes all over my face and even played in the mud. What a great day! We got home around four and Mommy and I had more naps and then we all went out to dinner to a Mexican restaurant, which I declared "as good as Old McDonald's."

On Sunday we all were a little off because of the time change. I never did nap on Sunday and we had some cranky time (me and Mom!), but the warm weather and sunshine was nice and we did make a trip to the park. Caroline rode facing forward in her stroller for the first time and she got to swing for the first time. She was a little tired, so she wasn't particularly excited about either. Later in the day she started scooching around a little-- not quite a crawl, but we had the video camera ready. She was moving quite a bit and even managed to scooch herself back under the ottoman!

We're looking forward to a more normal week this week and things should slow down quite a bit for Mom. The weather is supposed to be very nice here, so I am sure I will get to model some more sunglass fashions soon.



No comments: