We kicked off the weekend with a late night Friday-- well actually it was a very early Saturday morning. I woke up at 3:30 a.m. ready for Grandma to come get me. And from there I was like a jack-in-the-box and never really slept again. Mom was up with me for most of this and then at 6:30 she handed me off to Grandma and got some more sleep.
Surprisingly I was very good on Saturday. Mom and I went to the grocery store then we all went to a special kid's event at the mall and saw a fun band play, that included one of Mom's co-workers. They were really good and I had fun dancing. I also got to make some crafts and play with sand and fake snow. I got a very messy cookie and talked to a policeman. He asked if Mommy was a fast driver. We said no.
While we were at the grocery, Caroline helped Poppy put up a safety gate at the top of our stairs and did her first real crawls. She didn't want Mom or Dad to feel bad that one of them missed it, so she did it while they were both gone! In other Caroline news, her top two teeth have come in (they are visible in the photo below where she's standing in the pack 'n play).
Thanks for coming Grandma and Poppy! I missed you as soon as we pulled out of the driveway.

No comments:
Post a Comment