Sunday, January 29, 2006

Cinderella

Mom & Dad put me to work all weekend. You should have seen all the chores and errands I had to help with! I hope I get an allowance soon.

We kept busy this week. Mom & Dad had a lot of meetings in the evenings so we planned a quiet weekend. Yesterday we went to the grocery and then in the afternoon it was warm enough to go to the park. I was an old pro at climbing the steps and going down the slide. It was 60 degrees here so it was pretty busy there, but I managed to take turns. Last night I had a babysitter so Mom & Dad could go out. They had to pay up on a dinner bet on the ND vs. Ohio State game.

Today after I helped with the laundry, fed Lily and swept the kitchen floor we went out to Target to buy my valentines. I picked The Wiggles and I love the fact that the box they came in is like a purse. We also went on another adventure today after my two hour non-nap. We went looking at houses and found a neighborhood we really like. Mom & Dad have to get all of that figured out soon. I saw a lot of swingsets in that neighborhood and I think I might like it!

Mom & Dad have a parent-teacher conference at my school on Tuesday, so that should be interesting. I wonder what they will say about me? I'll report in on what I hear later in the week.

I am including one other photo from earlier this week. I climbed up onto Mom & Dad's bed and grabbed one of Mom's books and paged through it saying "I'm Mom!"





No comments: