Hi everyone. I went ice skating for the first time ever today and loved it. Every time we stopped or came off the ice for a break I said "More?" Dad says I was the best two-year-old skater there. He should know- he's a professional. They didn't have skates my size so I got the smallest they had- 10 toddler (I usually wear a 6 or 7) and I battled through. When we would get going fast I would move my feet like I was running and shout "Weeee!" We both had a lot of fun.Yesterday I got to see Daddy play hockey in an alumni game for his old team. They played against the Detroit Red Wings alumni so it wasn't a very fair match up. They lost 10-4, but it was fun to see him play. He took me into the locker room afterwards. I was happy to see him even though he was all sweaty and wet.
Aside from all the ice activities, we've had a good week. A few other photos: I was busy talking on the phone- I love the phone and wanted both of them. I kept saying hello into one and then the other back and forth. Yesterday, I picked out my own outfit for the grocery store. And tonight, I helped Daddy make pizza. But I didn't want to get my outfit dirty so I went and got one of Mommy's shirts.








No comments:
Post a Comment