Hi guys. It's been a slow week recovering from Notre Dame's loss and all this Ohio State nonsense, but we made it through. We've had a quiet weekend. Lots of playing and running errands. Yesterday we all went out to dinner to a funny little Italian place and I had some Calzone. I didn't make a peep. I just kept eating and eating.We had a slow "LeBrun" morning and were in our pajamas quite late. I loaded all of my animals and blankets into my play tent and had a good time with it.
Today Mom's friend, Ricia, had her son Griffin baptized and Mom was the godmother. So Mom went to church and did all that stuff while I had my nap. Afterwards Dad and I joined them all for a little party. It was fun! There were nice kids to play with, two dogs and yummy carrot cake.


No comments:
Post a Comment